Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Angel Cake

Well, I've done my first library run (at Toowong) and borrowed a couple of books I wouldn't usually read. (Angel Cake is from YA fiction: Young Adult). It's about this girl named Anya, who moves from Poland to Britian, in Liverpool. She's an outcast at first, but then she makes friends with this nerd called Kurt and an overweight girl named Frances (or, Frankie) but then she's kinda drawn into the world of a guy named Dan, who's really bad at school but is really angelic and good at his mum's cafe, Heaven. I'm not telling you any more or I'll basically give the story away. I reccomend this for anyone, but you need to have patience because it gets quite boring in parts.
5: AWESOME! 4: Great! 3: It's cool :) 2: Well, OK...
1: I wouldn't read this.
I give Angel Cake: ☻☻☻☺☺ out of ☻☻☻☻☻
~ Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment