Monday, January 9, 2012

Skulduggery Pleasant

I went to the library the other day and borrowed a book that is called "Skullduggery Pleasant (my best friend is OBSESSED with it) and it's about this girl called Stephanie, and at her (uncle's??) funeral, there's this dude called Skullduggery Pleasant (she knows him as Mr Pleasant at the funeral) who turns out to be this crime fighting, magic guy with only a skull for a head. Yes. He is dead. They have to fight these vampires, and dudes called 'Hollow Men' and stuff... It's a good book, but I'm not too interested in reading the sequels. Though, while on the subject of my friend, I recommend you read her blog. It's pretty cool... she can comment the link if she wants.


OK, here is the rating:


5: AWESOME! 4: Great! 3: It's cool :) 2: It's OK..... 1: I wouldn't read this book.


I give Skulduggery Pleasant:

☻☻☻☻☺out of ☻☻☻☻☻


Oh, crap... the smiley faces stuffed up again. :P


~ Pia


3 comments:

  1. Ha! I am waiting for that next book! It comes out in March...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SPELT IT WRONG!!!! IT'S: Skulduggery Pleasant! NOT TWO L'S!!!!

    ReplyDelete